Notable WebRender and Gecko changes
- Kats made improvements to the continuous integration on Mac.
- Kvark fixed a crash.
- Kvark added a way to dump the state of the frame builder for debugging.
- kvark made transform flattening operate at preserve-3d context boundaries.
- kvark enabled non-screen-space rasterization of plane-splits.
- kvark fixed seams between image tiles.
- Glenn fixed a bug with border-style: double where the border widths are exactly 1 pixel.
- Glenn made some improvements to pixel snapping.
- Glenn added some debugging infrastructure for pixel snapping.
- Glenn tidied up some code and added a few optimizations.
- Nical fixed a rendering bug with shadows and blurs causing them to flicker in some cases.
- Nical simplified the code that manages the lifetime of image and blob image handles on the content process.
- Nical added a test.
- Sotaro enabled mochitest-chrome with WebRender in the CI.
- Sotaro improved scrolling smoothness when using direct composition.
- Sotaro fixed a window creation failure when using WebRender with Wayland.
- Emilio improved background-clip: text invalidation.
Blocker bugs countdown
Only 0 P2 bugs and 4 P3 bugs left (two of which have fixes up for review)!
Enabling WebRender in Firefox Nightly
The best place to report bugs related to WebRender in Firefox is the Graphics :: WebRender component in bugzilla.
Note that it is possible to log in with a github account.